Monday, June 1, 2015

Hope in God

Lord,

Help me to be strong and courageous as I put my hope in you. Watch over me and let me rely on your unfailing love. May you be my only hope. When I am discouraged or sad, let me put my hope in you and praise you again. You are my hope and have been my hope since I was young.
How blessed am I when I put my hope in you. I will be like a tree planted along a riverbank with roots that reach deep into the water. I will not be bothered by the heat or worried by long months of drought. My leaves will stay green and I will never stop producing fruit.

Oh Lord, be a refuge and a strong fortress for me.

In Jesus' name,
Amen

Scripture: Psalm 31:24, Psalm 33:18, Psalm 39:7, Psalm 42:11, Psalm 71:5, Psalm 146:5, Jeremiah 17:8, Joel 3:16

No comments:

Post a Comment